FMC Connection Day connects you with the New York metro area media, so you can take your message beyond Long Island’s borders.
Town Hall Forums give attendees the chance to ask questions to the candidates vying to be the next Nassau County Executive. Plus, 15 workshops featuring exclusive speakers to jumpstart your marketing efforts and more than 400 attendees from the region make FMC Connection Day the most important media event of the year.
Friday, Oct. 25, 2013, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Briarcliffe College, 1055 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, N.Y. 11714
Continental Breakfast featuring Town Hall Forum with Nassau County Executive Candidate Thomas R. Suozzi
Luncheon featuring Town Hall Forum with The Hon. Ed Mangano, Nassau County Executive. Catering by LaGuna Grille
15 Panel Discussions Throughout the Day – including:
Why the Court of Public Opinion Trumps the Court of Law:
George Zimmerman Is Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- Ellis Henican, Political Analyst, FOX News Channel
- Professor Richard Klein, Touro Law Center
- Ben Mevorach, Director of News & Programming, 1010 WINS
- Tom Shanahan, CEO, Government Relations & Communications, The Shanahan Group
- Pedram Tabibi, Business Litigation & Social Media Attorney, Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP
- Moderator: Craig V. Rizzo, Partner, Bartlett, McDonough, and Monaghan, LLP